Tuesday, July 6 – Wednesday, August 11
OPEN TO STUDENTS FROM ALL HIGH SCHOOLS
- English (Grades 9-11)
- Global Studies I
- Global Studies II
- American History
- Algebra I
- Algebra II/Trigonometry
- Earth Science
- Religion (Grades 9-11)
Tuesday, June 29, Wednesday, June 30 and Thursday, July 1, 2021
8AM – 12:30 PM
Per Course $300.00
Registration Fee* $25.00
(*For non-McClancy students only)
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: Msgr. McClancy High School
Rules and Regulations
- Each class session will include a live session with interactive discussions and activities followed by students completing assignments submitted through Google Classroom. All students will access their coursework using a McClancy issued email address. Live sessions will be conducted over Zoom.
- New York State law permits no more than 3 absences in order to earn credit for a course. Every 3 occurrences a student is late, constitutes as an absence. If a student is absent, a parent should contact the Main Office by phone or by email. A student is late for a live session, if they have not logged in, within the first five minutes of class. An absence is defined as when a student has missed the majority of instructional time or was not deemed active in the class session.
- Students are expected to dress neatly. Students will be on camera during the live session and should be seated in front of the computer prepared to participate. All students must be wearing shirts with sleeves. Hoods and hats should not be worn during the session.
- Students are expected to be courteous and respectful to teachers, school staff and fellow students, to keep up to date with their assignments, and to participate in their classes.
- Progress Reports will be emailed to Parents and Students by individual teachers on Thursday, July 22.
- All classes will be closed out when filled. The school reserves the right to cancel any course herein
listed for insufficient enrollment. In such event, all fees will be refunded in full.
- Students will receive their individualized schedule and the Google Classroom class code(s) at the time of registration.
- Non-McClancy students will also receive a McClancy Gmail Account to be to access all coursework. Check your inbox and junk filters for an email from G Suite Team.
- Any failure to comply with the above may result in the student being dismissed from the summer school.
MONDAY thru THURSDAY
(NO CLASSES ON FRIDAY)
Period 1 8:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
Period 2 9:50 a.m. – 11:05 a.m.
Period 3 11:10 a.m. – 12:25 p.m.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
James Olszewski, Summer School Principal
Monsignor McClancy Memorial High School
71-06 31st Avenue
East Elmhurst, NY 11370
CALL: (718) 898-3800 ext. 1