The tuition at Monsignor McClancy Memorial High School for the 2022-2023 school year is $10,250. Parents/Guardians have various options as to how they can pay the tuition. No matter what plan parents/guardians choose, the first payment is due on July 1, 2022. The following options listed below, are available:
- Pay the entire tuition of $10,250.00 in one payment due July 1
- Pay the tuition in two payments of $5,125.00 due July 1st and January 1st. (payments are to be received within the month due)
- Pay the tuition quarterly, according to the following schedule: $2,562.50 due July 1st; October 1st; January 1st; and April 1st. (payments are to be received within the month due)
- Pay the tuition monthly, according to the following schedule: $1,025.00 due in ten payments, beginning July 1st through April 1st. (payments are to be received within the month due)
- The finance office can arrange a different payment plan other than those mentioned above.
Families with two or more siblings attending Monsignor McClancy Memorial High School will receive half off the tuition for the eldest child/children.
Seniors – Graduation Fee of $375.00 is due October 1st, 2022.
Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors – Matriculation Fee of $250.00, due March 1st, 2023.
Freshmen – Art/Music Fee of $50.00 is due July 1st, 2022.