The tuition at Monsignor McClancy Memorial High School for the 2021-2022 school year is $9,980. Parents/Guardians have various options as to how they can pay the tuition. No matter what plan parents/guardians choose, the first payment is due on July 1, 2021. The following options listed below, are available:
- Pay the entire tuition of $9,980.00 in one payment due July 1
- Pay the tuition in two payments of $4,990.00 due July 1st and January 1st. (payments are to be received within the month due)
- Pay the tuition quarterly, according to the following schedule: $2,495.00 due July 1st; October 1st; January 1st; and April 1st. (payments are to be received within the month due)
- Pay the tuition monthly, according to the following schedule: $998.00 due in ten payments, beginning July 1st through April 1st. (payments are to be received within the month due)
- The finance office can arrange a different payment plan other than those mentioned above.
Families with two or more siblings attending Monsignor McClancy Memorial High School will receive half off the tuition for the eldest child/children.
Seniors – Graduation Fee of $375.00 is due October 1st, 2021.
Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors – Matriculation Fee of $250.00, due March 1st, 2022.
Freshmen only – an Art and Music Fee of $50.00 is due July 1st, 2022.