The tuition at Monsignor McClancy Memorial High School for the school year 2019-2020 is $9,600.00. Parents/Guardians have various options as to how they can pay the tuition. No matter what plan parents/guardians choose, the first payment is due on July 1, 2019. The following options listed below, are available:
- Pay the entire tuition of $9,600.00 in one payment due July 1
- Pay the tuition in two payments of $4,800.00 due July 1st and January 1st. (payments are to be received within the month due)
- Pay the tuition quarterly, according to the following schedule: $2,400.00 due July 1st; October 1st; January 1st; and April 1st. (payments are to be received within the month due)
- Pay the tuition monthly, according to the following schedule: $960.00 due in ten payments, beginning July 1st through April 1st. (payments are to be received within the month due)
- The finance office can arrange a different payment plan other than those mentioned above.
Seniors – Graduation Fee of $375.00 is due October 1st, 2019.
Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors – Matriculation Fee of $250.00, due March 1st, 2020.
Freshmen only – an Art and Music Fee of $50.00 is due July 1st, 2019
Upper Classmen – Advanced Art Fee (if enrolled) is $75.00 is due first week of school
Please remember, no matter what plan is chosen, the first payment is due on July 1, 2019.