We are confident that based on our experiences as students in a Brothers of the Sacred Heart school, our graduates are becoming well-rounded, faith-filled, self-disciplined, compassionate, and academically prepared adults who respond to God’s love
As a result of our emphasis on holistic education, we hope our graduates are well-rounded young people who:
- Are aware of their own gifts, talents, and limitations;
- Recognize the need to continue their own spiritual, psychological, emotional, social, intellectual and physical growth;
- Respond to God’s call to be balanced, compassionate adults.
Because of our emphasis on spiritual growth and religious values, we hope that our students graduate with:
- A strong belief that God loves them;
- A willingness to respond to Jesus’ directive to love one another;
- A commitment to compassion, justice, and service;
- A desire for a deeper relationship with God through prayer;
- An intentional integration of faith and daily life;
- An understanding of the teachings and traditions of the Catholic Church
- A willingness to become active members in their local church communities.
Because of our efforts at firm and friendly discipline, we hope that our graduates:
- Have developed the self-discipline that guides their actions;
- Are sensitive and respond with compassion to the limitations of others;
- Have respect for authority and for persons for whom they are responsible;
- Approach relationships with fairness, mutual trust, and cooperation.
Because of the caring nature and personal attention given to our students, we hope our graduates:
- Generally care for others;
- Value themselves and others as unique children of God;
- Nurture positive relationships and build community.
As a result of our commitment to academic excellence, we hope our graduates:
- Are intellectually curious;
- Are prepared to meet the academic demands of college;
- Strive to reach their intellectual gifts to serve others more effectively and generously.