The President’s dinner has been rescheduled.
The new date and time of the dinner is Sunday, September 13 at 12:30.
For more information or questions please email email@example.com
Monsignor McClancy Memorial High School will hold its Seventeenth Annual President’s Dinner on Saturday, May 2, 2020 at Russo’s on the Bay, in Howard Beach, New York. This prestigious event is the venue for the presentation of the Cor Jesu Awards as well as the McClancy Leadership Award as well as the 50th Anniversary of the Class of 1970. The President’s Dinner is the number one event on the school’s social calendar. It is a night of live music, dancing, Russo’s legendary food and drink, and the company of old friends. Six o’clock cocktail hour.
To reserve seats or for more information, please call 718-397-9343 or email: Pat Civitano ’96 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind that our Sponsorship Opportunities are as follows:
- American Express Event Sponsor – $25,000
- The Brother James O’Grady, sc., Endowment Sponsor – $15,000
Includes VIP seating for twelve and two diamond digital ads
- The Brother Robert Connolly, sc., Dinner Sponsor – $10,000
Includes seating for twelve and a diamond digital ad
- The Brother Joseph Rocco, sc., Entertainment Sponsor – $5,000
Includes seating for eight and a diamond digital ad (this helps support the presence of McClancy students at the dinner)
- The Brother Vincent Cincotta, sc., Cocktail Sponsor – $5,000
Includes seating for eight and a diamond digital ad
- The Brother Eric Goguen, sc., McClancy Sponsor – $2,000
Includes Seating for two and a diamond digital ad (this helps support the presence of the Brothers at the dinner)
- The Brother Martinian, sc., Crusader Sponsor – $1,000
Includes seating for two and a gold digital ad